The Central Board of Secondary Education on Friday announced that the result of Class 12 students will be announced today at 2 pm. CBSE class 12th results will be available on the board’s official website, cbseresults.nic.in. Apart from this, digilocker.gov.in and the DigiLocker app will also host the results. Students would need their roll number to check their results.
CBSE pass certificates, mark sheets, and migration certificates will be available on the DigiLocker platform. Students can download their documents from the app or the website by clicking on ‘CBSE’ under the ‘Education’ section. Notably, the board will issue hard copies of migration certificates only on request. Otherwise, students can download it from DigiLocker.
According to the evaluation policy decided by a 13-member panel set up by the board for preparing Class 12 results, the theory paper evaluation formula is 30 percent weightage will be given to Class 10 marks, 30 percentage weightage to Class 11 marks, and 40 percent weightage to Class 12 marks obtained in unit test/mid-term/pre-board exams.
There will also be an optional exam for CBSE Class 12 students. Those who are not happy with CBSE’s alternative assessment scheme and want to improve their results can take it.
Last Year’s Data
Last year, a total of 88.78 percent of students had passed, an increase of 5.38 percent from 2019.
In 2020, the pass percentage among girls was 92.15 percent and among boys, it was 86.19 percent. Girls had done better than boys by 5.96 percent. The Pass percentage among transgender students was 66.67 percent.
HOW TO CHECK THE RESULT
These are the official platforms for CBSE Class 12th result 2021:
- digilocker.gov.in, DigiLocker app
- UMANG app
How To Check CBSE 12th Result 2021 At Cbseresults.nic.in
- Go to cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on the CBSE Class 12 result 2021 link
- Login with your roll number and other required details
- Submit to download CBSE 12th result
CBSE 12th Result 2021 At DigiLocker
To get CBSE Class 12 result 2021 on digilocker.gov.in,
- Go to the DigiLocker website and complete the registration process.
- Once registered, click on ‘CBSE’ under the ‘Education’ section.
- You will have the option to check CBSE 12th result and download marksheet and certificate.
- Login with your roll number and download the documents.
CBSE 12th Result 2021: How To Find Roll Number
To Find CBSE 12th roll number:
- Visit cbse.gov.in.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Roll Number Finder’.
- Click on ‘Continue’.
- Click on ‘Class 12’.
- Enter the required details and search.
224 total views, 3 views today