1) International Picnic Day is observed every year on which date to encourage people to spend the day outdoors and enjoy the company of other people?
A) June 12
B) June 13
C) June 15
D) June 18
2) Achyut Usgaonkar who passed away recently, was a former minister belonging to which state ?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
3) Autistic Pride Day is observed every year on which date to raise awareness among people about the autistic disorder ?
A) June 12
B) June 13
C) June 18
D) June 15
4) Indian Railways has installed an automated ticket checking machine at which of the following station ?
5) Researchers from which of the following institute have developed an AI-based low-cost testing kit to conduct rapid testing for quick results ?
A) IIT Bombay
B) IIT Roorkee
C) IIT Hyderabad
D) IIT Delhi
6) Which company has acquired a strategic stake in ed-tech startup Lattu Media as part of the company’s startup accelerator program ?
B) Reliance Jio
D) Bharti Airtel
7) According to Bernstein, Reliance Jio may capture nearly half of the Indian telecom market by which year ?
8) Which of the following writer is all set to come out with new novel ‘Klara and the Sun’ in March ?
A) Natsuo Kirino
B) Kazuo Ishiguro
C) Yasunari Kawabata
D) Banana Yoshimito
9) Who among the following has secured the 8th straight Bundesliga title after beating Werder Bremen ?
C) Real Madrid
D) Bayern Munich
10) IM Vijayan who has been recommended for the Padma Shri award is related with which sport ?
11) The Asian Youth Para Games will be held in which country in December 2021 ?
12) Madan Mohan Dutta who passed away at the age of 62, was an MLA belonging to which political party ?
13) India has been elected as a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council for how many years ?
14) The government of which state has launched a new portal to assist job seekers in the post-Covid-19 scenario by connecting job seekers with job providers digitally?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
15) Which of the following country has pledged to build a sanitation facility at Nepal’s Pashupatinath Temple ?
16) Who has been elected as the president of 75th UN General Assembly?
A) Andreas Mavroyiannis
B) Mohammed Hussein Bahr Aluloom
C) Cheikh Niang
D) Volkan Bozkir
17) According to the Asian Development Bank, India’s economy is forecasted to contract by ________ per cent in the current fiscal due to the adverse effect of the coronavirus pandemic.