Current affairs perform a very big task in the competitive examinations and so, aspirants have to give complete consideration to it while doing preparation for the government examinations. The banking or insurance examinations include a part of “General Awareness” to estimate how much the aspirant is aware of the daily happenings taking place around the world.
Here is the list of some of the most important news of the last week:
- RBI Monetary Policy: Policy Rate unchanged
- RBI orders HDFC Bank to halt its digital launches
- Reliance Industries tops Fortune India 500 Ranking 2020
- Indian Navy Day: 04 December
- Narendra Singh Tomar launches Honey FPO Programme in 5 states
To review the current affairs of 30 Nov to 06 Dec 2020, click on the below link to download the PDF: