Directions to Solve
Rearrange the following five sentences in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph, then answer the questions given below.
- Would you steal a software programme out of a retail shop?
- The industry on its part has formed an organisation to especially gather information, educate and drag and software pirates to courts.
- But more than the legality, there is always a different way of looking at piracy and that is in terms of morality.
- The Government, on the other hand, has initiated National Enforcements Committees.
- As far as the issue of tackling piracy is concerned, both the industry and government have already started initiating action.
|1.||Which of the following should be the fourth sentence ?|
|2.||Which of the following should be the fifth sentence?|
|3.||Which of the following should be the first sentence ?|
|4.||Which of the following should be the third sentence ?|
|5.||Which of the following should be the second sentence ?|