Current affairs are one of the most essential parts of nearly all the competitive exams. This section decides the fate of many candidates in the mains exams. So you have to put hard work to complete the preparation of the current affairs section.
For your purpose, we have prepared the September 2020 Monthly Current Affairs in a PDF format. So you can download the Monthly current affairs one-liner PDF for your exam preparation.
It will be very useful for you to cover the current affairs topic as soon as possible. It can also be used for quick preparation and effective revision.
Some Important News covered in September Monthly Current Affairs 2020:
- RBI releases revised Priority Sector Lending Guidelines
- THE World University Ranking 2021 Announced
- India becomes a member of the UN’s ECOSOC body
- India Happiness Report 2020 announced
- IMD’s Global Smart City Index 2020
- RBI publishes “Technology Vision for Cyber Security” for UCBs
- 72nd Emmy award 2020 announced
- Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize 2020 announced
- PM Modi in Time Magazine’s ‘100 most influential people of 2020’ list
- India ranked 116th in the World Bank’s Human Capital Index
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: April Month– Day 18
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: April Month– Day 17
- 18 April 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: April Month– Day 16
- Current Affairs in English – 18 April 2021
- 16th and 17th April 2021 Current Affairs in English
48 total views, 2 views today