Current affairs are one of the most essential parts of nearly all the competitive exams. This section decides the fate of many candidates in the mains exams. So you have to put hard work to complete the preparation of the current affairs section.
For your purpose, we have prepared the September 2020 Monthly Current Affairs in a PDF format. So you can download the Monthly current affairs one-liner PDF for your exam preparation.
It will be very useful for you to cover the current affairs topic as soon as possible. It can also be used for quick preparation and effective revision.
Some Important News covered in The Hindu Review January 2020-
1. Padma Awards 2020
2. Key highlights of Economic Survey 2019-20
3. Union Budget 2020-21 important takeaways
4. Indore tops national cleanliness rankings for first two quarters
5. India celebrates its 71st Republic Day
6. The Tableaux of Assam wins 1st prize at 71st Republic Day parade
7. RBI revised its supervisory framework for Urban Co-operative Banks
8. India listed as 5th biggest Geopolitical Risk of 2020
9. Dr MD Patra appointed as Deputy Governor of RBI
10. Noted writer Vasdev Mohi to be honoured with 29th Saraswati Samman
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 19
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 18
- 18th and 19th Sep 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- 18th and 19th Sep 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 17 Sep 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 17
224 total views, 1 views today