Current affairs are one of the most essential parts of nearly all the competitive exams. This section decides the fate of many candidates in the mains exams. So you have to put hard work to complete the preparation of the current affairs section.
For your purpose, we have prepared the September 2020 Monthly Current Affairs in a PDF format. So you can download the Monthly current affairs one-liner PDF for your exam preparation.
It will be very useful for you to cover the current affairs topic as soon as possible. It can also be used for quick preparation and effective revision.
Some Important News covered in The Monthly February Current Affairs 2020:
1. RBI’s 6th Bi-monthly Monetary Policy 2019-20
2. Sri Lanka tops in Breast Feeding support Policies and Programs
3. 2020 EE British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA)
4. Australia Open 2020
5. Oscars Award 2020 winners
6. India ranks 40th in Global Intellectual Property Index 2020
7. Bangladesh wins ICC U-19 Cricket World Cup 2020
8. UN report: India Ranks 77th on Sustainability Index
9. Hurun Global Rich List 2020
10. Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards 2020
- 17th June 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 16th June 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 14th and 15th June 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 13th June 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 18th and 19th June 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- 16th & 17th June 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
66 total views, 1 views today