1) Deployed (Verb) — तैनात करना
Meaning: move (troops or equipment) into position for military action.
Usage: “forces were deployed at strategic locations”
2) Snoop (Verb) — ताक-झांक करना
Meaning: investigate or look around furtively in an attempt to find out something, especially information about someone’s private affairs.
Synonyms: pry,inquire impertinently,be inquisitive (about)
Antonyms:ignore, neglect,leave alone
Usage: “your sister might find the ring if she goes snooping about”
3) Suing (Verb) — मुक़दमा चलाना
Meaning: institute legal proceedings against (a person or institution), typically for redress.
Synonyms: take legal action against,take to court,bring an action against
Antonyms:absolving, answering, denying
Usage: “she is to sue the baby’s father”
4) Malicious (Adjective) — दुर्भावनापूर्ण
Meaning: characterized by malice; intending or intended to do harm.
Usage: “he was found guilty of malicious damage”
5) Breach (Noun) — उल्लंघन
Meaning: an act of breaking or failing to observe a law, agreement, or code of conduct.
Antonyms: agreement, bridge, closing
Usage: “a breach of confidence”
6) Malign (Adjective) – निंदनीय या दुष्ट
Meaning: evil in nature or effect.
Usage: “she had a strong and malign influence”
7) Nascent (Adjective) — नवजात
Meaning: just coming into existence and beginning to display signs of future potential.
Synonyms: just beginning,budding,developing
Antonyms: adult, full-blown, full-fledged
Usage: “the nascent space industry”
8) Intrinsic (Adjective) — अंतर्भूत
Meaning: belonging naturally; essential.
Usage:”access to the arts is intrinsic to a high quality of life”
9) Strident (Adjective) – कर्कश या कठोर
Meaning: loud and harsh; grating.
Usage: “his voice had become increasingly strident”
10) Hinges (Verb) — पूरी तरह से निर्भर रहना
Meaning: depend entirely on.
Antonyms: demolish, destroy, disestablish
Usage: “the future of the industry could hinge on the outcome of next month’s election”
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams