1) Nascent (Adjective) — नवजात
Meaning: just coming into existence and beginning to display signs of future potential.
Synonyms: just beginning, budding, developing
Antonyms: adult, full-blown, full-fledged
Usage: “the nascent space industry”
2) Impregnable (Adjective) — अभेद्य
Meaning: unable to be captured or broken into.
Synonyms: invulnerable, impenetrable, unattackable
Usage: “a massive and impregnable fortress”
3) Exerted (Verb) — लागू करना या सहन करना
Meaning: apply or bring to bear (a force, influence, or quality).
Synonyms: bring to bear, apply, bring into play
Antonyms:concealed, hid, hidden, idled
Usage: “the moon exerts a force on the Earth”
4) Precedent (Noun) — पूर्व उदाहरण
Meaning: an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.
Synonyms: model, exemplar, example
Antonyms: after, ensuing, following
Usage: “there are substantial precedents for using interactive media in training”
5) Brazen (Adjective) — निर्भीक, निर्लज्ज
Meaning: bold and without shame.
Synonyms: bold, shameless, as bold as brass
Antonyms: timid, shy
Usage: “he went about his illegal business with a brazen assurance”
6) Entailed (Verb) – आवश्यक होना
Meaning: involve (something) as a necessary or inevitable part or consequence.
Synonyms: necessitate, make necessary, require
Antonyms: prevented, stopped, counteracted
Usage: “a situation which entails considerable risks”
7) Conviction (Noun) — दोषसिद्धि
Meaning: a formal declaration by the verdict of a jury or the decision of a judge in a court of law that someone is guilty of a criminal offence.
Synonyms: declaration/pronouncement of guilt, sentence
Usage: “she had a previous conviction for a similar offence”
8) Prevalent (Adjective) — प्रचलित
Meaning: widespread in a particular area or at a particular time.
Synonyms: widespread, prevailing, frequent, usual
Antonyms: uncommon, rare
Usage:”the social ills prevalent in society today”
9) Malady (Noun) — रोग या बीमारी
Meaning: a disease or ailment.
Synonyms: illness, sickness, ailment, disorder
Antonyms: health, wellness, comfort
Usage: “an incurable malady”
10) Impinging (Verb) – एक नकारात्मक प्रभाव होना
Meaning: have an effect, especially a negative one.
Synonyms: affect, have an effect on, have a bearing on
Antonyms: avoiding, dodging, leaving alone
Usage: “several factors impinge on market efficiency”
- विभिन्न प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए उपयोगी कंप्यूटर नोट्स
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 28
- Daily Current Affairs in English: 27th and 28th Sep 2021
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 27
- 27th & 28th Sep 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – 26 Sep 2021
88 total views, 1 views today