1) Tweaking (Verb) – मोड़ना या खींचना
Meaning: twist or pull (something) sharply.
Synonyms: pull sharply, twist, tug
Antonyms: halt, retreat, retrogression
Usage: “he tweaked the boy’s ear”
2) Adherence (Noun) — लगाव या प्रतिबद्धता
Meaning: attachment or commitment to a person, cause, or belief.
Synonyms: attachment, cohesion, constancy
Antonyms: disloyalty, disobedience, inconstancy
Usage: “a strict adherence to etiquette”
3) Regimens (Noun) — परहेजों
Meaning: a prescribed course of medical treatment, diet, or exercise for the promotion or restoration of health.
Synonyms: hygiene, cleanliness, sanitation
Antonyms: dirtiness, filth, foulness
Usage: “a regimen of one or two injections per day”
4) Revelation (Noun) — रहस्योद्घाटन
Meaning: the making known of something that was previously secret or unknown.
Synonyms: divulging, divulgence, telling
Antonyms: keeping, covering up
Usage: “the revelation of a plot to assassinate the king”
5) Ambient (Adjective) – परिवेश, वातावरण
Meaning: relating to the immediate surroundings of something.
Synonyms: atmosphere, climate, clime
Antonyms: fenced in, hedged, surrounded
Usage: “the liquid is stored at below ambient temperature”
6) Dubious (Adjective) — संदिग्ध
Meaning: hesitating or doubting.
Synonyms: doubtful, uncertain, unsure
Antonyms: certain, definite
Usage: “I was rather dubious about the whole idea”
7) Revocation (Noun) — प्रतिसंहरण
Meaning: the official cancellation of a decree, decision, or promise.
Synonyms: abandonment, abortion, calling
Antonyms: continuation, approval, confirmation
Usage: “for those who break the law, revocation of their liquor licence may result”
8) Detriment (Noun) – नुकसान या क्षति
Meaning: a cause of harm or damage.
Synonyms: harm, damage, injury
Antonyms: benefit, good
Usage: “such tests are a detriment to good education”
9) Emanate (Verb) — निर्गत होना
Meaning: give out or emit (a feeling, quality, or sensation).
Synonyms: exude, give off, give out
Antonyms: fill, tell, uncover
Usage: “he emanated a powerful brooding air”
10) Promptly (Adverb) – तुरंत या समय पर
Meaning: with little or no delay; immediately.
Synonyms: punctually, on time, on the dot
Antonyms: late, negligently, slowly
Usage: “he paid the fine promptly”
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams