1) Contentious (Adjective) – विवादास्पद
Meaning: causing or likely to cause an argument; controversial.
Synonyms:controversial, disputable, debatable
Usage: “a contentious issue”
2) Juncture (Noun) – उचित समय
Meaning: a particular point in events or time.
Synonyms: point, point in time, time
Antonyms:advantage, blessing, calm
Usage: “it is difficult to say at this juncture whether this upturn can be sustained”
3) Exemplified (Verb) – का विशिष्ट उदाहरण होना
Meaning: be a typical example of.
Synonyms: typify, epitomize, be a typical example of
Antonyms:concealed, confused, covered
Usage: “the best dry sherry is exemplified by the fino of Jerez”
4) Psyche (Noun) – मानव मन या आत्मा
Meaning: the human soul, mind, or spirit.
Synonyms: soul, spirit, (inner) self
Usage: “their childhood made them want to understand the human psyche and to help others”
5) Acquittal (Noun) – दोषमुक्ति
Meaning: a judgement or verdict that a person is not guilty of the crime with which they have been charged.
Synonyms: absolution, clearing, exoneration
Usage: “the trial resulted in an acquittal”
6) Inevitably (Adverb) – अनिवार्य रूप से
Meaning: as is certain to happen; unavoidably.
Synonyms: naturally, automatically, as a matter of course
Antonyms: unnecessarily, evitably, doubtfully
Usage: “inevitably some details are already out of date”
7) Midst (Noun) – मध्य
Meaning: the middle part or point.
Synonyms: middle, centre, midpoint
Antonyms: perimeter, periphery, exterior
Usage: “he left his flat in the midst of a rainstorm”
8) Divergent (Adjective) – अलग या विभिन्न
Meaning: tending to be different or develop in different directions.
Synonyms: differing, varying, different
9) Culmination (Noun) – परिणति
Meaning: the highest or climactic point of something, especially as attained after a long time.
Synonyms:climax, pinnacle, peak
Usage: “the deal marked the culmination of years of negotiation”
10) Litigation (Noun) – मुकदमेबाज़ी
Meaning: the process of taking legal action.
Synonyms: legal proceeding(s), legal action, lawsuit
Antonyms: demand, order
Usage: “the company wishes to avoid litigation”
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams