1) Endorsement (Noun) – समर्थन, पृष्ठांकन
Meaning: the action of endorsing someone or something.
Synonyms: support, backing, approval
Usage: “the issue of full independence received overwhelming endorsement”
2) Disseminated (Verb) – फैलाया हुआ
Meaning: spread (something, especially information) widely.
Synonyms: spread, circulate, distribute
Antonyms:concentrated, connected, united
Usage: “health authorities should foster good practice by disseminating information”
3) Exaggeration (Noun) – अतिशयोक्ति
Meaning: a statement that represents something as better or worse than it really is.
Synonyms: overstatement, overemphasis, magnification
Antonyms:understatement, meiosis, restraint
Usage: “it would be an exaggeration to say I had morning sickness, but I did feel queasy”
4) Credible (Adjective) – प्रत्ययनीय
Meaning: able to be believed; convincing.
Synonyms: acceptable, trustworthy, reliable
Usage: “few people found his story credible”
5) Concede (Verb) – स्वीकार करना
Meaning: admit or agree that something is true after first denying or resisting it.
Synonyms: admit, acknowledge, accept
Usage: “I had to concede that I’d overreacted”
6) Restrain (Verb) – नियंत्रित करना
Meaning: prevent (someone or something) from doing something; keep under control or within limits.
Synonyms: prevent, stop, keep
Antonyms: force, compel, encourage
Usage: “the need to restrain public expenditure”
7) Implicit (Adjective) – अंतर्निहित
Meaning: suggested though not directly expressed.
Synonyms: implied, indirect, inferred
Antonyms: explicit, direct
Usage: “comments seen as implicit criticism of the policies”
8) Proactive (Adjective) – सक्रिय
Meaning: creating or controlling a situation rather than just responding to it after it has happened.
Synonyms: enterprising, take-charge, energetic
Antonyms: reactive, responsive
Usage:”employers must take a proactive approach to equal pay”
9) Culpable (Adjective) – दोषी
Meaning: deserving blame.
Synonyms:to blame, guilty, at fault
Antonyms: blameless, innocent
Usage: “mercy killings are less culpable than ‘ordinary’ murders”
10) Meticulous (Adjective) – नुकताचीन
Meaning: showing great attention to detail; very careful and precise.
Synonyms: careful, conscientious, diligent
Antonyms: careless, sloppy, slapdash
Usage: “the designs are hand-glazed with meticulous care”
- विभिन्न प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए उपयोगी कंप्यूटर नोट्स
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 28
- Daily Current Affairs in English: 27th and 28th Sep 2021
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 27
- 27th & 28th Sep 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – 26 Sep 2021
117 total views, 1 views today