1) Apparent (Adjective) – प्रत्यक्ष या स्पष्ट
Meaning: clearly visible or understood; obvious.
Synonyms: evident, plain, obvious
Antonyms: unclear, obscure
Usage: “for no apparent reason she laughed”
2) Consign (Verb) – भेजना, पहुंचाना, सौंपना
Meaning: put someone or something in (a place) in order to be rid of it or them.
Synonyms: send, deliver, hand over
Antonyms:keep, hold, detain
Usage: “she consigned the letter to the waste-paper basket”
3) Delinquent (Adjective) – अपराधी या दोषी
Meaning: tending to commit crime, particularly minor crime.
Synonyms: lawless, lawbreaking, criminal
Antonyms:well behaved, conformist
Usage: “delinquent teenagers”
4) Obviate (Verb) – हटाना या रोकना
Meaning: remove (a need or difficulty).
Synonyms: preclude, prevent, remove
Antonyms: aid, allow, assist
Usage: “the presence of roller blinds obviated the need for curtains”
5) Precedent (Noun) – मिसाल
Meaning: an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.
Synonyms: model, exemplar, example
Antonyms: after, ensuing, following
Usage: “there are substantial precedents for using interactive media in training”
6) Fright (Noun) – डर या भय
Meaning: a sudden intense feeling of fear.
Synonyms: fear, fearfulness, terror
Antonyms: boldness, bravery, courage
Usage: “I jumped up in fright”
7) Imperative (Adjective) – महत्वपूर्ण
Meaning: of vital importance; crucial.
Synonyms: vital, crucial, critical
Antonyms: unimportant, optional
Usage: “immediate action was imperative”
8) Unanimous (Adjective) – सर्व-सम्मत
Meaning: fully in agreement.
Synonyms: united, in complete agreement
Antonyms: divided, at odds
Usage:”the doctors were unanimous in their diagnoses”
9)Conservative (Adjective) – रूढ़िवादी
Meaning: averse to change or innovation and holding traditional values.
Synonyms:traditionalist, traditional, conventional
Usage: “they were very conservative in their outlook”
10) Surveillance (Noun) – निगरानी
Meaning: close observation, especially of a suspected spy or criminal.
Synonyms: observation, scrutiny, watch
Antonyms: carelessness, ignorance, indifference
Usage: “he found himself put under surveillance by British military intelligence”
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams