1) Pile (Noun) – ढेर
Meaning: a heap of things laid or lying one on top of another.
Synonyms: heap, stack, mound
Antonyms: ace, bit, dab
Usage: “he placed the books in a neat pile”
2) Deployed (Verb) – तैनात
Meaning: move (troops or equipment) into position for military action.
Synonyms: position, station, post
Usage: “forces were deployed at strategic locations”
3) Thwarted (Verb) – नकाम बनाना,विफल करना
Meaning: oppose (a plan, attempt, or ambition) successfully.
Synonyms: foil, frustrate, balk
Usage: “the government had been able to thwart all attempts by opposition leaders to form new parties”
4) Indulgence (Noun) – अतिभोग
Meaning: the action or fact of indulging.
Synonyms: satisfaction, satisfying, gratification
Antonyms: denial, moderation
Usage: “indulgence in self-pity”
5) Exultant(Adjective) – ख़ुशियां मनानेवाला
Meaning: triumphantly happy.
Synonyms: jubilant, thrilled, triumphant
Antonyms: sorrowing, gloomy
Usage: “he waved to the exultant crowds”
6) Distraught(Adjective) – व्याकुल
Meaning: very worried and upset.
Synonyms: worried, upset, distressed
Antonyms: collected, composed, recollected
Usage: “distraught parents looking for a runaway teenager”
7) Frenzied (Adjective) – बेतहाशा उत्साहित या अनियंत्रित
Meaning: wildly excited or uncontrolled.
Synonyms: frantic, wild, frenetic
Usage: “a frenzied attack”
8) Disruption (Noun) – व्यवधान
Meaning: disturbance or problems which interrupt an event, activity, or process.
Synonyms: disturbance, disordering, disarrangement
Antonyms: calm, method, order
Usage:”the scheme was planned to minimize disruption”
9) Congregation (Noun) – मण्डली
Meaning: a gathering or collection of people, animals, or things.
Synonyms:gathering, assembly, flock
Antonyms: division, separation, individual
Usage: “large congregations of birds may cause public harm”
10) Adhering (Verb) – चिपकना
Meaning: stick fast to (a surface or substance).
Synonyms: stick, stick fast, cling
Antonyms: separating, loosening, removing
Usage: “paint won’t adhere well to a greasy surface”
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams