1) The World Tuna Day is observed annually on which date to raise awareness about the importance of tuna ?
A) May 5
B) May 2
C) May 7
D) May 8
2) What is the theme of the World Press Freedom Day observed annually on May 3 ?
A) Journalism and Elections In Times of Disinformation
B) Elections and democracy
C) Media for Democracy
D) Journalism without Fear or Favour
3) World Laughter Day is observed on the first Sunday of May every year. The day was first celebrated in which year ?
4) The Coal Miners Day is observed annually on which date to honour the sacrifice of coal miners ?
A) May 8
B) May 5
C) May 9
B) May 4
5) A recent campaign ‘IDEAthon’ has been launched by the Central Government. The campaign focuses on which of the following areas?
A) Farmer management
B) River management
C) Supply of Non-essential items
D) Economy revival
6) PM Narendra Modi is all set to participate in the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) virtual summit on coronavirus. It is being organised at the initiative of which of the following countries?
7) Who has been appointed as the Chief Risk Officer of Yes Bank ?
A) Pratima Sheorey
B) Subhash Chander Kalia
C) Neeraj Dhawan
D) Rentala Chandrashekhar
8) The International Firefighters Day is observed on _______ May to remember the firefighter’s who have died while serving the community.
9) Who has been appointed as the Director (operations) of NTPC ?
A) Vivek Kumar
B) A.K. Gautam
C) AK Gupta
D) Ramesh Babu
10) The International Dawn Chorus Day is being celebrated on which date in 2020 to encourage people to listen to the sound of birds ?
A) May 5
B) May 7
C) May 3
D) May 8
11) The 13th webinar of the Ministry of Tourism focused on which destination in the “Dekho Apna Desh” series ?
A) Dudhwa Tiger reserve
B) Sunderbans Tiger reserve
C) Sariska Tiger reserve
D) Palamau Tiger reserve
12) Who has released an e-book on “Prof. B. B. Lal -India Rediscovered” who is known for his immense contribution to the field of archaeology ?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Prahlad Patel
C) Nirmala Sithraman
D) Piyush Goyal
13) The International Spring Astronomy Day is celebrated on _______ and again on _____ to create awareness among people about the beautiful universe.
A) May 5, September 20
B) May 3, September 24
C) May 7, September 15
D) May 2, September 26
14) Justice Ajay Kumar Tripathi who passed away due to breathing problems was a member of which government institution ?
A) Union Public Service Commission
B) National Commission of SC/STs
C) National Commission of Minorities
D) Lokpal of India
15) The CSIR has launched which app to help farmers connect to the supply chain and resolve agriculture related issues ?
A) Kisan Rath
B) Kisan Farm
C) Krishi Farm
D) Kisan Sabha
16) RBI has cancelled the licence of which cooperative bank as a result of the bank’s weak financial position ?
A) Vasavi Coop Urban Bank
B) Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-Op Bank
C) CKP Cooperative Bank
D) Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Bank
17) The government of which state has made the Arogya Setu app a must for those in hotspot areas ?
C) Uttar Pradesh
18) Peter Ebdon who retired recently after having a spinal surgery was related with which sport ?
19) Which country has banned the use of saliva used to shine the cricket ball via release of guidelines for gradual return of professional and recreational sport ?
A) South Africa
20) The Union Health minister Dr Harsh Vardhan has launched which multimedia guide to educate and strengthen public understanding of science and health ?
A) Covid Story
B) Covid Kahani
C) Covid Health
D) Covid Katha