1) Which of the following cities has been officially recognized as the UNESCO World Book Capital 2020?
D) Kuala Lumpur
2) Which institute has become the first authorized study centre in the country to carry out plasma research in view of the COVID-19 pandemic?
A) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee
B) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay
C) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Medical Science and Research
D) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras
3) The Government of Karnataka has launched __________ helpline and app to fight COVID-19 and provide medical guidance for those in need.
A) Cov Mitra
4) Which national program has been launched by the Union HRD Minister to develop and contribute e-learning content for students?
A) e-Disha 2.0
B) e-Gyan 2.0
C) VidyaDaan 2.0
D) Diksha 2.0
5) Who has been named as one of the ambassadors of the ‘I am badminton’ campaign by the Badminton World Federation ?
B) PV Sindhu
C) Saina Nehwal
D) Kidambi Srikanth
6) Who has won the William E. Colby Award presented for outstanding book on intelligence history ?
A) Nick Bostrom
B) Daniel Goleman
C) Max Tegmark
D) Adam Higginbotham
7) Who represented India in the G-20 Extraordinary Agriculture Ministers Meeting through Video Conferencing to address issues related to covid-19 ?
A) Smriti Irani
B) Amit Shah
C) Narendra Singh Tomar
D) Narendra Modi
8) Name the institution which has developed magnetic RAM to enable higher data storage , faster computation and bring in energy efficiency.
9) Which of the following state governments has given the nod to launch the third edition of the water conservation scheme ‘Sujalam Sufalam Jal Sanchay Abhiyan’ ?
10) The Union Government has sanctioned how much amount for investment in ‘India COVID-19 Emergency Response & Health System Preparedness Package’ ?
A) 16000 crore
B) 14000 crore
C) 12000 crore
D) 10000 crore
11) RBI has announced special Open Market Operations Of Purchase And Sale of Government Securities worth how many crores to improve liquidity in the economy ?
A) 18000 crore
B) 10000 crore
C) 15000 crore
D) 25000 crore
12) Researchers of which institution have developed an app that warns about COVID-19 containment zones and filters fake news ?
D) IIT- Kanpur
13) Under the new RBI norms for TLTRO 2.0, banks will get how many days to deploy money under the scheme and will be applicable to banks which participated in the fist phase of TLTRO ?
14) Which company will launch Israel’s first fully digital bank to help transform the banking sector of the country ?
15) Name the country which will host SAARC virtual conference on COVID-19 to discuss a strategy to fight the pandemic in the region.
16) NADA has collaborated with which association to conduct an online anti-doping awareness session utilising the lockdown period, ?
A) Badminton Federation of India
B) Indian Sports Federation
C) Sports India
D) Boxing Federation of India
17) Which country has legalised cultivation of marijuana for medicinal use with the aim to improve on exports ?
A) Saudi Arabia
18) The legal authority of which state has launched a helpline under ‘Serve-the-Seniors Initiative’ for senior citizens to identify the most vulnerable segment of the society?
C) Jammu & Kashmir
19) According to Fitch Ratings, India will grow at ________ percent in FY 21 owing to disruptions caused by the ongoing coronavirus.