1) Who has launched the National List of Intangible Cultural Heritage (ICH) of India in New Delhi in an attempt to recognize the diversity of Indian culture?
A) Smriti Irani
B) Prakash Javadekar
C) Prahlad Singh Patel
D) Narendra Modi
2) Abba Kyari who passed away recently due to covid-19 was the Chief of staff of which country ?
3) The institute of which state has developed a diagnostic test kit to confirm covid-19 cases in just two hours at a low cost of around Rs 1,000 ?
4) The Delhi government has developed which app for door-to-door survey in containment zones to speed up real time analysis data in a bid to contain the virus ?
A) Corona Goapp
B) Eliminate Corona
C) Go Corona Go
D) Assess Koro Na
5) Name the institution whose students have developed a one-stop COVID-19 platform for accessing emergency services during the pandemic.
A) IIT- Mandi
6) SC Collegium has recommended the appointment Of New Chief Justices for Bombay, Meghalaya and Odisha High Courts. Whose name has been nominated for elevation as Chief Justice of Bombay high court ?
A) Anil Singh
B) Sameer Verma
C) Mohammad Rafiq
D) Dipankar Datta
7) The 44th Session of UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee has been postponed. It was scheduled to be held in which country ?
8) The Central government has constituted _______ Inter-Ministerial Central Teams to make on-spot assessment of COVID-19 situation and issue necessary directions to state authorities.
9) Name the company which has launched plasmabot to encourage COVID-19 recovered patients to donate plasma to help cure patients.
10) Facebook has launched a third party fact checking system in which country to discourage the spread of fake news ?
11) Who will head the high level task force constituted by the Central government to develop vaccines and drugs to tap the rising number of Covid-19 cases ?
A) R Gandhi
B) Pronob Sen
C) Amitabh Kant
D) Vinod Paul
12) Fitch Solutions has cut down India’s GDP growth forecast to _______ percent on account of contraction in consumption and loss of large scale income.
13) The founders of which company have launched a COVID-19 tracking website to bring state-by-state updates on the spread of the coronavirus pandemic ?
14) Which state has become the first one to geotag community kitchens to produce around 12 lac food packets a day ?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Uttar Pradesh
15) Scientists have discovered a Six-planet system found in almost perfect orbital harmony in the Draco constellation. The planets were found using the spectrograph at which of the following observatories ?
A) Very Large Telescope
B) Haute-Provence Observatory
C) High Provence Observatory
D) Gornergrat Observatory
16) ADB Ventures has raised how much amount for its new impact assessment platform which exceeds the fund capitalisation target ?
A) $180 million
B) $200 million
C) $50 million
D) $250 million
17) The Government of which state has parterned with Healthcare App ‘Aayu’ to Tackle the Coronavirus Pandemic ?
18) Name the website launched by the government to pool in data related to critical human resources for combating and containing COVID-19.
19) Gene Deitch who passed away at the age of 95 was the director of which famous cartoon show ?
C) Hey Arnold!
D) Tom and Jerry
- 23rd July 2021 Current Affairs in English
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: July Month– Day 23
- 23rd July 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- 21st & 22nd July 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 21st & 22nd July 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: July Month– Day 22
55 total views, 1 views today