1) What is the theme of the International Day For Monuments and Sites celebrated annually on 18th April ?
A) Shared culture, heritage and values
B) Preserving our heritage
C) Knowing our heritage and culture
D) Shared Cultures, Shared Heritage, Shared Responsibility
2) Saharai Oram who passed away recently was a former Cabinet minister. He represented which political party?
3) A New pit viper named after Harry Potter character ‘Salazar Slytherin’ has been discovered in which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Arunachal Pradesh
4) Name the app launched by the Central government to help farmers transport their agricultural and horticulture farm produce.
A) Krishi Train
B) Kisan Rath
C) Kisan Train
D) Krishi Sath
5) The government of which state has launched a website for Home Delivery Of Fruits and Vegetables amidst Lockdown ?
A) Uttar Pradesh
6) Which institution has designed ‘WardBot’ to deliver food and medicines to Covid -19 patients in isolation wards without human intervention ?
D) IIT -Ropar
7) Who is the author of the book Shuttling to the Top: The Story of P.V. Sindhu ?
A) Amulya Malladi
B) Gita Hariharan
C) Krishnaswamy V
D) Anita Nair
8) Luis Sepulveda who passed away at the age of 70 was an author belonging to which country ?
A) Costa Rica
B) Puerto Rico
9) Name the institution which has introduced products to enhance operations at public places during the covid-19 pandemic.
A) IIT Bombay
B) IIT Delhi
10) Which famous lawn tennis championship has been postponed until 2021 due to its scheduling conflict with the French Open championship ?
A) Hopman Cup
B) Laver Cup
C) Davis Cup
D) Fed Cup
11) Who has become the highest-ranked Indian table tennis player in the latest ranking of ITTF after surpassing G.Sathiyan?
A) Sutirtha Mukharjee
B) Anthony Amalraj
C) Manav Thakar
D) Sharath Kamal
12) NASA is set to launch astronauts to space stations from the US soil for the first time in a decade. The spacecraft along with the rocket have been developed by which private company ?
B) Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems
13) Which company has acquired Norton Motorcycles, one of the most iconic British motorcycle brands for Rs 153 crore?
14) Who has attended the Plenary Meeting of the International Monetary and Financial Committee (IMFC) of the IMF through video-conference to discuss measures to combat covid-19?
A) Dharmendra Pradhan
B) Amit Shah
C) Nirmala Sitharaman
D) Piyush Goyal
15) The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) has joined hands with which international organisation to train community leaders online in a bid to combat covid-19 ?
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams