1) What is the theme of World Voice Day being celebrated on April 16 to celebrate the phenomenon of voice?
A) Occurrence of Voice
B) Focus on Your Voice in 2020
C) Discover Your Voice
D) Empowerment of Voice
2) Name the mascot for the Hangzhou 2022 Asian Para Games to be held from October 9, 2022 in China.
3) Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Dubai based CricKingdom ?
A) MS Dhoni
B) Hardik Pandya
C) Shikhar Dhawan
D) Rohit Sharma
4) BSNL Chairman & Managing Director PK Purwar has taken additional charge of which public sector undertaking
5) The World Haemophilia Day is observed every year on which date ?
A) April 28
B) April 17
C) April 19
D) April 20
6) Ranjit Chowdhry who passed away at the age of 65 was a famous __________.
7) Who has recently been appointed as the brand ambassador of WWF India for Environment Education ?
A) Leander Paes
B) Saina Mirza
C) Viswanathan Anand
D) Koneru Humpy
8) The Central government has released how much amount to States & Union Territories under MGNREGS to liquidate pending dues of the last financial year ?
A) 2500 crore
B) 3900 crore
C) 4500 crore
D) 7300 crore
9) According to the recent announcement made by Reserve Bank of India, Banks are now required to maintain a Liquidity coverage ratio of _______ percent from the earlier requirement of 100 percent.
10) Name the Indian-American who has been appointed to the White House COVID-19 advisory council.
A) Bas Balkissoon
B) Gulzar Cheema
C) Ro Khanna
D) Bharat Agnihotri
11) According to a recent research report by SBI, the Economic growth of India may fall to ________ percent in the current fiscal due to the coronavirus induced lockdown.
12) The IMF has approved a funding of ___________ billion dollar to Pakistan to address the impact of Covid-19 shock.
13) Who is the chair of the Government appointed panel dealing with the constitution of the National Institute of Valuers as well as the drafting of the Valuers Bill, 2020 ?
A) Sunil Mehta
B) MS Sahoo
C) R Gandhi
D) UK Sinha
14) China has earmarked how much amount from its ADB Trust Fund to address the COVID-19 challenges in developing Asia and assist developing member countries ?
A) 14 million
B) 10 million
C) 20 million
D) 15 million
15) The Sports Authority of India (SAI) has joined hands with which organisation to launch an online coaching programme during lockdown ?
A) Athletics Federation of India
B) Archery Association of India
C) Aero Club of India
D) All India Football Federation
16) World Rugby has announced how much amount as a relief fund amid the coronavirus crisis with the aim to step up the fight ?
A) 190 million
B) 200 million
C) 100 million
D) 150 million
E) 180 million
17) Name the world famous cycling race event which has recently been postponed due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.
A) The Dirty Kanza
B) Vuelta a España
C) Tour de France
D) Milan-San Remo
18) Beijing-based AIIB is considering a proposal for financing a $500 million project to strengthen the healthcare system of which country ?
B) Sri Lanka
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams