1) World Chagas Disease Day is marked every year on which date to spread awareness about the disease?
A) April 18
B) April 17
C) April 21
D) April 14
2) Walter D’Souza who passed away at the age of 93 was a famous ___________.
B) Rugby Player
C) Hockey Player
3) The National Agriculture Market portal e-NAM has completed four years since its launch. Till now how many mandis have become operational ?
4) Four Indian-Americans have been awarded the 2020 Guggenheim fellowships. The fellowship is awarded in which of the following fields ?
5) The Competition Commission of India has approved a ___________ percent stake in Apollo Tyres by Emerald Sage Investment.
6) Which Naval air station is working round the clock to ensure that the joint user airfield at Vizag remains operational during the lockdown period ?
A) INS Baaz
B) INS Garuda
C) INS Dega
D) INS Rajali
7) Fit India has partnered with which institution to organise the 1st-ever live fitness sessions for School students ?
8) Who has been named as the MD & CEO of Paytm General Insurance Ltd ?
A) Mahesh Kapoor
B) Anil Singh
C) Renuka Satti
D) Vineet Arora
9) Which state will use robots to serve food and medicine to COVID-19 patients in hospitals in a bid to protect healthcare workers?
B) Uttar Pradesh
10) Which country has Instructed its administration to stop funding to the World Health Organisation after its gross mismanagement & cover up of the spread of coronavirus?
11) The government of which state has decided to promote all students from class 6 to 9 & 11 following the lockdown ?
A) Tamil Nadu
D) Uttar Pradesh
12) The government of which state has launched textbooks in e-comic format for class III to V for Maths, Environment science and english language to make up for the loss in education due lockdown ?
C) Uttar Pradesh
13) According to the IMF ,India along with which country has registered a positive GDP growth rate despite the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic ?
14) Which sports body has decided to postpone all the scheduled national championships till the end of the lockdown to contain the spread of covid-19 ?
A) Aero Club of India
B) All India Chess Club
C) Athletics Federation of India
D) Hockey India
15) Airtel along with which company has launched an AI-based self-assessment tool for COVID 19 risk profiling of people?
16) The United Nations has released how much amount to help the people of cyclone-ravaged Vanuatu and other countries affected by it ?
A) 4.5 million
B) 5 million
C) 2 million
D) 2.5 million
17) The Government has launched the Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme 2020-21 which will be open for subscription from April 20. What is the tenor of the bond ?
A) 6 years
B) 7 years
C) 8 years
D) 5 years
18) Name the institution that has developed kiosks for COVID-19 sample collection to help doctors & healthcare professionals.
- 11th and 12th June 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- 11th and 12th June 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 10th June 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 09th June 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 07th and 08th June 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 10th June 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
35 total views, 2 views today