1) Which company has recently unveiled the country’s first indigenous hot air seam sealing machine used to manufacture PPE kits at half price of the imported ones ?
B) Veneeta enterprises
D) Sunway Medical
2) Comedian Jerry Stiller who passed away recently is known for his role in which of the following popular TV series ?
A) Black Mirror
B) Big Bang Theory
D) Breaking Bad
3) The MSME Ministry has launched which portal to address grievances of small enterprises in the country ?
A) Seva portal
B) Champions portal
C) MSME portal
D) Query portal
4) China has launched 2 satellites Xingyun-2 01 and 02 via ___________ carrier rocket from Jiuquan Satellite Launch Centre in northwest China.
A) New Glenn
B) Smart Dragon
C) Long March 5
5) Which state in the country has brought down the infant mortality rate from 10 to a single digit of 7 per 1000 live births ?
C) Tamil Nadu
6) Which country has won the inaugural FIDE Chess.com Online Nations Cup ?
7) Shafique Ansari who passed away recently was a famous ________.
8) Prime minister Narendra Modi has announced a special economic package worth Rupees ________ lakh crore to kick start the economy and make the country self-reliant.
9) The Government of which state/ UT has launched a portal to facilitate its residents stranded in other parts of the country ?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Jammu & Kashmir
C) West Bengal
D) Uttar Pradesh
10) Who has been appointed the new chief of CBSE ?
A) Anand Sharma
B) Anant Singh
C) Kumar Gautam
D) Manoj Ahuja
11) The government of which state has launched online OPD services for people to resolve their difficulties during lockdown ?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
12) FIFA Under-17 women’s world cup has been rescheduled to February 17, 2021. It will now be held in which country ?
13) India has received USD 1 billion loan from which bank to help fight against the covid-19 pandemic ?
A) Asian Development Bank
B) BRICS New Development Bank
C) World Bank
D) European Central Bank
14) Who among the following has been re-inducted into the National Anti-Doping Agency’s Disciplinary Panel ?
A) Sushil Kumar
B) Anand Singh
C) Rajesh Verma
D) Akhil Kumar
15) Name the startups with which the Consumer Affairs Department has partnered to power the Suraksha Store initiative’ designed to cater for the health and safety of citizens during and after the lockdown.
A) Seekify and Suraksha Store
B) Suraksha Store and Safejob
C) Safejob and Seekify
D) Safejob and MyLabs
- 16th May 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 16th May 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- 14th and 15th May 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 14th and 15th May 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: May Month– Day 15
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: May Month– Day 14
25 total views, 1 views today