1) World Accreditation Day is observed annually on which date to highlight the role of accreditation in trade and economy?
A) June 7
B) June 5
C) June 9
D) June 3
2) Pierre Nkurunziza who passed away at the age of 55 was the president of which country ?
3) Who among the following is the chairman of the committee to look into the welfare of freedom fighters?
A) Nirmala Sitharaman
B) Anurag Thaur
C) Amit Shah
D) G Kishan Reddy
4) The government of which state has cleared an ordinance to prevent cow slaughter providing max imprisonment of 10 years?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
5) Who among the following has become the brand ambassador of Gargo International ?
A) MS Dhoni
B) Virat Kohli
C) Sonu Sood
D) Amir Khan
6) Who has been appointed as the Non-executive Independent director of Lakshmi Vilas Bank ?
A) Lakshman Sharma
B) BK Manjunath
C) K Sivaraman
D) R Balaji
7) Which company has partnered with the NSDC to accelerate skill development and provide its training partners access to digital skilling tools ?
C) TCS iON
8) Name the Russian high jumper who has been given a four-year ban over doping offence ?
A) Danil Lysenko
B) Mariya Lasitskene
C) Alexander Shustov
D) Yuliya Stepanova
12th June Current Affairs in Hindi
9) GRSE has recently delivered its _________ship in Fast Patrol Vessels” series to Indian Coast Guard.
10) Which is the most expensive Indian city for ex-pats According to Mercer’s ‘2020 Cost of Living Survey’?
11) Which Indian University has ranked on top in the QS World University Rankings ?
A) IIT Madras
B) IIT Bombay
C) IIT Hyderabad
D) IIT Delhi
12) Who has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Philippines ?
A) Sunil Kumar
B) Deepak Zaveri
C) Shambhu S. Kumaran
D) Shrey Vyas
13) According to Fitch Ratings, Indian economy is all set to grow at _______ per cent in next fiscal.
14) ICC has approved replacement in test cricket and has banned the use of saliva to shine the ball. Who among the following headed the committee which provided the recommendations?
A) Javagal Srinath
B) Rahul Dravid
C) Ravi Shashtri
D) Anil Kumble
15) Name the indigenously designed and developed pod inducted by the IAF to evacuate critical patients from remote areas.
16) BS-VI compliant vehicles will have display a _______ sticker and the order will come into force from October 1, 2020.
17) Customs duty hiked on bamboo imports has been hiked from 10% to _____ in a bid to encourage use of domestic bamboo under the Aatmanirbhar Bharat scheme.
18) Who has been appointed as the British Deputy High Commissioner for Western India ?
A) Anna Fisher
B) Kathy Sullivian
C) Peggy Whitson
D) Alan Gemmell
19) Who has become the First American Woman to Walk in Space and reach the Deepest Spot in the Ocean known as Challenger Deep ?
A) Sally Ride
B) Christina Koch
C) Jessica Meir
D) Kathy Sullivan
20) The Chief Minister of which state has launched the ‘Jagananna Chedodu’ scheme for tailors, barbers and washermen ?
B) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
12th June 2020 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams