1) The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) is observing the ‘Play Safe on Play True Day 2020’ on which date?
A) April 5
B) April 3
C) April 8
D) April 9
2) Shanti Hiranand who passed away recently won which of the following National Award ?
A) Sahitya Akademi Award
B) Bharat Ratna
C) Padma Shri
D) Padma Bhushan
3) The National Pet Day is celebrated annually on April 11th. It was founded in which year?
4) The Union HRD Minister has launched which of the following campaign with the aim to invite ideas to improve the online education ecosystem?
A) Education Online
B) Bharat Padhe Online
C) Bharat Badhey Online
D) Sakasharta Online
5) Which of the following banks has deployed mobile ATM vans in Delhi NCR and Chennai to overcome the cash crisis during the lockdown ?
A) UCO Bank
6) Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the AU Small Finance Bank ?
A) Madhukar Verma
B) Deepak Verma
C) Raj Vikash Verma
D) Prashant Verma
7) Biofortified carrot variety named ____________ has been developed by farmer scientist Shri Vallabhhai Vasrambhai Marvaniya with high β-carotene and iron content benefits.
A) Parisian Heirloom
B) Madhuban Gajar
C) Lalganj Gajar
D) Deep Purple Hybrid
8) What is India’s latest ranking as per the recently released list of FIFA ?
9) National Safe Motherhood Day is observed on _______ April to raise awareness about proper healthcare of women and maternity facilities.
10) Jackie du Preez who passed away at the age of 77 played cricket for which country?
A) Sri Lanka
C) West Indies
D) South Africa
11) The National Commission for Women has launched a WhatsApp number to report cases of domestic violence during the lockdown period. Who is current chairperson of the NCW ?
A) Poornima Advani
B) Girija Vyas
C) Mamta Sharma
D) Rekha Sharma
12) Which institution has designed two innovative products which could be used to open & close doors, windows and help in the fight against COVID-19 ?
13) Nobuhiko Obayashi, who was famous for his films portraying the horrors of war, passed away at the age of 82. Which country did he belong to?
A) North Korea
C) South Korea
14) Which institution has developed a low-cost Personal Protective Equipment which can be produced for less than 100 rupees?
A) IIT Delhi
B) IIT Hyderabad
C) IIT Kanpur
D) IIT Mandi
15) Which bank has been nominated by the Central Government for collection of PM Cares Fund for the coronavirus outbreak ?
A) Axis Bank
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams