1) The World Migratory Bird Day is celebrated twice a year in May and in October with a focus on bird conservation. It was first celebrated in which year ?
2) Hari Shankar Vasudevan who passed away at the age of 68, was a famous ___________.
3) National Technology Day is observed every year on _______ May across the country to celebrate the anniversary of Pokhran nuclear tests of 1998.
4) The WHO and the UN postal agency has released a Commemorative Stamp on the 40th Anniversary of the eradication of which disease ?
D) Guinea worm
5) Name the mission Launched by India to assist island nations in Eastern Indian Ocean by providing food items and medicines amidst the covid 19 pandemic.
A) Mission Sahayta
B) Mission Setu
C) Mission Raksha
D) Mission Sagar
6) The government of which state has formed a panel under ex-RBI Governor R Rangarajan to advise measures to bring the economy back on track in wake of economic challenges triggered by the covid-19 pandemic ?
B) Tamil Nadu
7) Which automobile manufacturer has launched a Digital Car Buying Platform ‘Own-Online’ To Boost Sales Amid Covid-19 Crisis ?
B) Bajaj Auto
C) Tata Motors
D) Mahindra & Mahindra
8) Narinder Batra’s Term as the President of International Hockey Federation has been extended to which year ?
9) The Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying has launched which challenge to scout for innovative and commercially viable solutions to address problems related to the animal husbandry & dairy sector ?
A) The Dairy Sector Challenge
B) India-Animal Husbandry Grand Challenge
C) Animal Husbandry and Dairy sector Challenge
D) Animal Husbandry Startup Grand Challenge
10) Who among the following along with the Technology Development Board of the Department of Science & Technology will organise a Digital Conference on re-booting the economy through Science, Technology And Research Translations ?
B) NITI Aayog
11) Who has written the biography on Prince Harry & Meghan Markle titled ‘Finding Freedom’ ?
A) Russel Meyers
B) Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand
C) Clarence House
D) Rebecca English
12) Who is the publisher of Vadhan’s new book “Fear of God” which deals with corruption vigilantism law and courtroom drama ?
D) TreeShade Books
14) Who will head the 6 member panel formed by the Sports Authority of India to prepare a Standard operating procedure for phased resumption of training across sporting disciplines after the national lockdown is lifted ?
A) SS Roy
B) BK Nayak
C) Rohit Bharadwaj
D) SS Sarla
15) Name the country’s 1st indigenous antibody-based testing kit developed by the National Institute of Virology.
A) COVID Protect
B) COVID KAVACH ELISA
C) COV ELISA
D) COV KAVACH 19
16) Which of the following institutions has developed an automated UV system DRUVs to sanitise electronic gadgets, papers & currency notes ?
17) CSIR has approved which project which will be useful to neutralize SARS-CoV-2 in patients ?
A) Human trials of vaccines
B) Development of redelivering
C) Processing blood plasma therapy
D) Development of human monoclonal antibodies
18) The Central government has set up a __________ member panel to review production sharing contracts owing to the fall in crude oil prices.
19) Who has been appointed as the VP Engineering of Google Cloud, India ?
A) Rajesh Kumar
B) Devesh Bansal
C) Rajesh Mehta
D) Anil Bhansali
20) Singer Betty Wright who passed away at 66, won which famous music award?
A) MTV Music video award
B) American Music award
C) The Brit awards
D) Grammy awards
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams