1) Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh has inaugurated 80 km long road curtailing Kailash-Mansarovar pilgrimage time to less than 6 days from before. Which of the following pass do pilgrims travel through from Uttarkhand’s Dharchula on their way to Kailash-Mansarovar ?
A) Shipki La
B) Nathu La
D) Rohtang La
2) Name the app launched by Yogi Adityanath to help migrant citizens coming to Uttar Pradesh by providing them information related to government schemes and livelihood opportunities.
A) Covid19 Mitra
B) Pravasi Rahat Mitra
C) Pravasi Bharat Seva
D) Covid Rahat Seva
3) TRIFED has collaborated with which foundation to provide Free Ration Kits to Needy Tribes India Artisans?
A) BNI Misner Charitable Foundation
B) Swades Foundation
C) Action Aid India
D) Art of Living
4) Vista Equity Partners will invest Rs 11,367 crore in Jio platforms for ______ percent stake in the company. It is the third deal after Facebook and Silver Lake’s share acquisition plans.
5) Cardiologist and university professor Dimitris Kremastinos who passed away recently held which position as a minister in the Greek Government ?
A) Defence Minister
B) Foreign Affairs Minister
C) Finance Minister
D) Health Minister
6) China’s new space capsule has landed safely to end its 1st uncrewed test flight. Name the rocket used by China to test the uncrewed test flight hailed as an important step towards China’s goal of building a space station.
A) Long March 2B
B) Long March 4B
C) Long March 5B
D) Long March 3B
7) According to Japanese Brokerage Nomura the Indian economy may contract _______ percent in FY21 on account of the coronavirus pandemic.
8) FM Nirmala Sitaraman has launched which Futures and Options contracts on BSE’s India INX & NSE’s NSE-IFSC at GIFT City in Gandhinagar, Gujarat ?
9) The World Bank has approved a ________ million loan to help Afghanistan deal with COVID-19 crisis and sustain the pace of economic reforms in the country.
10) Which insurance company has launched the Aarogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy providing hospitalisation cover anywhere in India with sums ranging from Rs 1 to Rs 5 lacs ?
A) Max Bupa
B) Apollo Munich
D) SBI General Insurance
11) Which institution has partnered with the ICMR for delivery of COVID-19 testing kits to 200 labs in the country ?
B) India Post
12) The Ministry of Defence has inked a __________ crore with Tata Power for modernising 37 air bases belonging to the air force, navy and coast guard.
13) Which company has tied up with Domino’s and Zomato to deliver essential goods to the doorsteps of customers who need them ?
A) India Post
B) Tata Consumer Products
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams