National Current Affairs Headlines
- Four Indian airports which are Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata; Biju Patnaik International Airport, Bhubaneswar; Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport, Varanasi and Trivandrum International Airport receive international recognition for reducing carbon outpouring. According to the Airports Authority of India, all the mentioned airports have successfully completed their phases to moving towards from Level 1 to Level 2. In the last four years, these airports have minimised their carbon outpouring despite their traffic has increased.
- Nowadays, Indian Home Minister Mr Amit Shah is very active related to everything happening in the country and this time Mr Amit Shah has launched Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C) and also provided the online portal to report the crime to India. However, the scheme 14C was already approved in Oct 2018. Indian Govt provided approx Rs.416Cr fund to deal with cybercrime in a proper manner.
- Moreover, Mr Amit Shah also launched the online portal (cybercrime.gov.in) which allow people to report any crime they saw through online. People can report for any crime. According to the report till now approx 700 Police Districts and 3,900 Police Stations have been connected with these websites.
- For providing a paperless environment DPIIT-The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade has launched paperless driving licence scheme for oil road tankers.
- Zoological Garden which a tribute to the freedom fighter Shaheed Ashfaqullah Khan is now going to open in Gorakhpur. The Uttar Pradesh govt now allow the construction work and provided approx Rs.234Cr and 121acre of are for the complete project.
- Now we can see a new logo which is adopted by Arunachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly. The new logo consists of the national emblem and foxtail orchid (Rhynchostylis Retusa), the state flower.
- Recently National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) has announced its data in which they compare and provide the ratio of crime happens in the country. According to the report, 50.74 lakh crimes were registered in 2018. If we compare the data with 2017 then we found that there is an increment of 1.3% in the crime rate.
International Current Affairs Headlines
Bishwa Ijtema a Muslim religious festival also the second biggest festival for the same religions after Haj begins in Bangladesh. Its a kind of festival but actually it is a congregation where people came across the world to show their faith toward gods and their work. The Ijtema began with the ‘aam bayan’ and will end on 12th Jan with the final prayers ‘Akheri Munajat’.
Sea Guardians-2020 which is the code name for bilateral naval exercise by Pakistan and China is now started somewhere in the northern Arabian Sea.
Economy Current Affairs Headlines
Director and chairman of YES Bank’s Audit Committee, Uttam Prakash Agarwal has resigned.
According to the report, Foreign exchange reserves continuously rising and now its in $3.689 billion and accepting to touch a record high of $461.157 billion.
- Current Affairs Headlines 17th Jan 2020National Current Affairs Headlines India's Home Minister Mr Amit Shah … Read more
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 19th Jan 2020What is India's rank in the Henley Passport Index 2020? … Read more
- Current Affairs Headlines 16th Jan 2020National Headlines With the help of National Informatics Centre, Chhattisgarh … Read more
- Download CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020 ExamAs we all know that the admit card for CBSE … Read more
- Download CBSE Class 10 Admit Card 2020 ExamSo finally we can say to the CBSE Class 10th … Read more
- 15th Jan 2020 Current Affairs Headlines15th Jan also knows as Indian Army Day, Indian Army … Read more