10th January also known as World Hindi Day which aims to establish the Hindi language all the wold and show the importance of Hindi Language. In 2006 the First World Hindi Conference was organized in Nagpur and since then this day means 10th Jan is also called as World Hindi Day
National Current Affairs Headlines
- This time we will not see any pen and paperwork for Census India 2021. It will start in April and assuming to end in the mid of September month of 2020. Census India-2021 is now conducted through the mobile app so no more pen and paperwork.
- Madhavpur Mela of Gujarat is now going to held in April. According to the source, almost 8 Northern Region states are going to participate in this Madhavpur Mela of Gujarat which shares its connect to the Mishmi Tribe of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Black money control room launched by the Income Tax Department to keep eye on any fraud activity related to funds etc. They have also provided a toll-free number- 1800117574 if in any case, anyone wants to report about criminal dealing out of cash.
- With the help of the Ministry of Tourism and Government of India, J&K Tourism Department has announced a huge publicity campaign at the ongoing South Asian Trade and Travel Exchange Expo (SATTE), 2020.
- According to the Railway board now people can finally go Kashmir by train as the work to connect Kashmir to all other states of India now started and expected to finish till Dec-2021. After completing the railway track work, India will become the Highest Railway track country. This project is the most challenging project for the Railway Board in their history.
- Agricultural Scientist Dr M S Swaminathan has chosen for Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu National Award for Excellence for his great effort and contribution in agriculture.
- For providing a unique thought and spend his entire life for social services Dr Gutta Muniratnam has proudly chosen for Muppavarapu National Award for Social Service.
Economy Current Affairs Headline
Reserve Bank of India stated that for KYC verification all bank allows Video-based Customer Identification Process (V-CIP). The motive behind using this technique for customer identifications is to onboard customers remotely.
According to the Global Economic Prospects report Indian GDP to grow 5% in the year of 2019-20. They also stated that the Indian economy growth can rise more to 5.8% in 2020-21.
Another application launched by HDFC Bank named as myApps. The idea behind launching this app to provide banking benefits to urban area people as well as the any group which is handling any finance. At present HDFC Bank is offering four types of applications — mySociety, myClub, myPrayer and myCity.