National Current Affairs Headlines
- After giving some great efforts to make India more attractive for tourist from Jan 2019 to Nov 2019 the tourist arrivals growth is increased by 3.23%. If we compare the data in numbers count with last year means 2018 then we have 93,66,478 overseas travellers had arrived in January-November 2018 but in Jan-Nov 2019 the count is 96,69,633.
- Finally, to get rid for long wait for NOC the Indian defence minister Mr Rajnath Singh has launched the new website modnoc.ncog.gov.in. The aims for launching this web portal is to reduce the time taken in issuing NOC as well as this initiative will provide more transparency and accuracy in aerial survey and increasing the speed of developmental projects undertaken by various agencies.
- In the presence of Finance and Corporate Affairs Minister Nirmala Sitharaman 5,908 crore rupees is released by the centre for disaster relief. Below we have mentioned the complete data like who the amount is distributed by the centre in the seven states.
- Assam – 607 Cr
- Himachal Pradesh – 285 Cr
- Karnataka – 1807 Cr
- Madhya Pradesh – 1750 Cr
- Maharashtra – 957
- Tripura – 63Cr
- Uttar Pradesh – 367Cr
- Overall approx 8,068 crore rupees have been so far released by the centre for disaster relief like floods, landslides etc to 27 states.
- NGO ‘Anuprayaas’ and the Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation has launched Navigation facilities for vision loss people in Chandigarh.
- Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Mr Jai Ram Thakur has finally come up the great innovation by launching the MyGov portal as well as the CM App. Himachal Pradesh becomes 11th states in Indian which now have MyGov portal facility. This portal will help people to participate in any government process while CM App allows any people to write anything to Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister.
- Human Space Flight Centre (HSFC) is now finally going to set up by ISRO at Challakere in Chitradurga district of Karnataka.
- To promote the heritage of India Indian Navy launches expedition in Maharashtra.
- ‘Defence Expo-2020’ will be held in Lucknow announced by the defence minister of India Mr Rajnath Singh. Earlier it was held in Bengaluru which is the first time any such event was organised.
International Current Affairs Headlines
- At Wagah Border, Pakistan Rangers handover 20 released fishermen to BSF.
- In the first Cabinet’s meeting of 2020 UAE Cabinet has approved the five-year multi-entry tourist visa for all the countries.
Economy Current Affairs Headlines
- Piyush Goyal Union Minister has introduced the National Stock Exchange (NSE) Knowledge Hub in New Delhi.
- According to the Bureau of Energy Efficiency now 24’C is the ideal temp of any room air conditioners.
- Long-term securities of Rs 10,000 crores bought by RBI
- Uber Technologies Inc and Hyundai Motor together going to develop an Electronic Air Taxi concept.
Sports Current Affairs Headlines
- 95th Hastings International Chess title won by India’s P Magesh Chandran
- Germany Goal Keeper Hans Tilkowski died at the age of 84.