Today’s day is also famous and known as World Braille Day. As it’s a birth anniversary of Louis Braille, the inventor of Braille – for people with visual disabilities. Braille means where people can talk about human rights for visual disabilities. So let’s start with today’s headline which is mentioned below.
- The three-day capacity building programme the third major conference being organized in the Union territory which is organized by DARPG, National Institute of Financial Management and National Centre for Good Governance for J-K officers begins in Jammu. The programme is launched by Mr Prime Minister after the reorganization of J&K. Basically this programme will help the J&K Official to face all challenges while dealing with their administrative work.
- Ministry of Forest Environment and Climate Change (MoEFCC) and National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA) has confirmed that last year tiger death counts again touched 100 marks. This is the third times in a row that tiger death counts touch the 100 marks. If we talk about the state-wise cases than Madhya Pradesh comes in the first number with 27 tiger deaths and in the second place we have Maharashtra with 20 and in the third-place Karnataka with 14 deaths. Means overall more than 60% death case found in only these three states.
- With the help of US-based tech organisation, NVIDIA and IIT-Kharagpur Telangana states are going to set up a High-Performance AI Computing (HPAIC) Centre. The state govt also declared 2020 as AI year which means the states is going show some interest in tech fields and make people aware of the educational terms and some hacking algorithms. According to the Telangana state govt, this the initial step to make the states well and developed.
- Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan launched the (K-RERA) Kerala Real Estate Regulatory Authority to bring transparency in the real estate sector.
- 50ft tall statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is now unveiled by Chief Minister of Gujrat at Ahmedabad. This statue is the second tallest statue in the world after the Statue of Unity. This statue is also made with bronze with the investment of 3.25Cr. The statue is designed by Padma Bhusan Ram V. Sutar, the same sculptor who had designed the Statue of Unity.
- Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) founded in 1956 inaugurated the first silk processing plant at Surendranagar Gujarati.
- Five high-tech DRDO labs which are in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Hyderabad respectively are inaugurated by the prime minister of India Mr Modi. The major concept behind the launch of these labs to provide the development of futuristic defence systems.
- The 2020 year is now designated as International Year of the Nurse and Midwife by The World Health Assembly.
- One of the most powerful people of Iran and the head of Iran’s elite military force Qassem Soleimani was killed in Baghdad by the US through airstrike.
43 total views, 1 views today