1) Which of the following state along with TRIFED and DST launched a Webinar on “Van Dhan Scheme’?
A) Madhya Pradesh
2) Who is all set to be the next Chairman of JP Morgan ?
A) Stephen Burke
B) Leo Puri
C) Linda Bamman
D) Kalpana Morparia
3) PFC has signed an MoU with Narmada Basin Projects Company Ltd. to fund 225 MW hydro-electric projects and Multipurpose projects in which state ?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
4) According to S&P Global Ratings estimate, the Indian economy will shrink by _____ percent during FY21.
5) Which state government is working to develop 800 km roads as Herbal roads which will have medicinal and herbal trees on both sides. ?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
6) The government of which state is all set to launch a project to maintain a health database of all its citizens ?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
7) Who has taken the oath as the President of Taiwan for the second term ?
A) Chen Shui-bian
B) Ho Mei-yueh
C) Tsai Ing-wen
D) Cheng Li-chun
8) IL&FS has got an approval from the NLCT to sell ______ percent stake in GIFT City to the Gujarat government.
9) NASA has renamed its Wide Field Infrared Survey Telescope after ‘Mother of Hubble’ Nancy Grace Roman, the US space agency’s first chief astronomer. It is set to be launched in which year ?
10) Researchers at which institution have developed a light-weight alloy to replace steel and aluminium in cars and aerospace components ?
A) IIT Mandi
B) IIT Delhi
C) IIT Hyderabad
D) IIT Madras
11) Facebook has launched which new app to make it easier for friends and family to coordinate phone calls and set up group calls with up to 8 people ?
12) Which company has signed an MoU with the Karnataka Mango Board to enable farmers sell produce online ?
13) Tamil Nadu has inked ______ MoUs with firms totalling investments of Rs.15,128 crore in the presence of Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami and the rest through video conference.
14) FIFA has collaborated with which organisation to launch a campaign to help domestic violence victims amid the coronavirus lockdown ?
A) World Bank
15) Which of the following company is all set to launch a surveillance campaign in India with plans to install around 10,000 cams for free in one city ?
B) Samvaad E-solutions
C) Sitelock Solutions
D) Secure Cam IT Solutions
16) Arogya Setu, India’s Covid-19 contact tracing, syndromic mapping and self assessment mobile app is now open source. The app was launched on which of the following date ?
A) April 11th
B) April 10th
C) April 6th
D) April 2nd
17) Noted Urdu writer & satirist Mujtaba Hussain who passed away recently won which of the following award ?
A) Padma Vibhushan Award
B) Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Award
C) Padma Shri Award
D) Sahitya Akademi Award
- Computer Knowledge Quiz for all Competitive Exams: Day 3
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Jan Month– Day 22
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Jan Month– Day 21
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Jan Month– Day 20
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Jan Month– Day 19
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Jan Month– Day 18