National Refreshment Day is being celebrated on which date in 2020?
A) July 1
B) July 4
C) July 23
D) July 15
2) WADA has extended the Suspension of India’s Dope Testing Laboratory by how many months citing non-confirmation to international standards?
Anti-apartheid struggle stalwart Andrew Mlangeni who passed away recently belonged to which country?
C) South Africa
Which state government has launched the e-Sachivalaya portal for online appointments?
A) Madhya Pradesh
The government of which state has signed an MoU with IIT Ropar for skill development?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
Who among the following has been named as the new CEO & Director of Microfinance Institutions Network?
A) Vasu Vashisht
B) Ravi Gupta
C) Alok Mishra
D) Rajesh Singh
Who has been appointed as the MD & CEO of SBI General Insurance?
A) Praveen Singh
B) Anant Kumar
C) Sukesh Raj
D) Prakash Chandra Kandpal
Who among the following has won the first Gulbenkian Prize for Humanity?
A) Ayakha Melithafa
B) Greta Thunberg
C) Malala Yosufzai
D) Malena Ennman
Which of the following companies has launched India’s First Numberless Card?
A) Manpower services
The government of which state/ Ut has approved the ‘Mukhya Mantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana’ for the doorstep delivery of ration?
A) Himachal Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
Who among the following has launched the Vriksharopan Abhiyan in New Delhi?
A) Prahlad Patel
B) Anurag Thakur
C) Narendra Modi
D) Amit Shah
Who among the following has been nominated by the International Union of Railways as the Vice-chairman of its security platform?
A) Anand Gupta
B) Ramesh Chand
C) Rajeev Singh
D) Arun Kumar
The CCI has approved the Krishnapatnam port acquisition by which company?
A) Cochin Shipyard
B) Indian ports association
C) Gujarat Pipavav
D) Adani Ports
Who has been appointed as the CEO of Airtel’s Enterprise Business?
A) Rajat Singh
B) Ganesh Lakshminarayanan
C) Anant Kumar
D) Subash Kapoor
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams