1) Sustainable Gastronomy Day is observed every year on which date to acknowledge gastronomy as a cultural expression related to the natural and cultural diversity?
A) June 14
B) June 15
C) June 18
D) June 12
2) Name the affordable housing loan scheme launched by ICICI Home Finance for women in lower and middle-income groups.
3) Vera Lynn who passed away recently was a famous ________.
4) World Sauntering Day is observed on June 19 to remind us to stop and smell the roses. It started in which of the following year?
5) Which state has recently observed the Mask Day on June 18th to create awareness in the masses about the importance of wearing one amid the Covid pandemic?
6) Which bank has launched COVID-19 health insurance in partnership with Universal Sompo at a premium of Rs 399?
A) Axis Bank
C) Karnataka Bank
7) The RBI has approved the re-appointment of who among the following as the non-executive Chairman of RBL Bank?
A) Raj Kumar
B) Anand Sharma
C) Vishwavir Ahuja
D) Prakash Chandra
8) Who among the following chaired the 24th Meeting of the FSDC Sub-Committee over Video Conference?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Shaktikanta Das
C) Nirmala Sitharaman
D) Anurag Thakur
9) Name the app launched in Mumbai which caters to the real-time information on ICU beds and ventilators.
10) The Public Investment Fund of which country has recently bought a 2.32% stake in Jio for Rs 11,367 crore?
D) Saudi Arabia
11) Which company has unveiled its new venture called Mindhouse which offers users guided meditation sessions and techniques?
A) Food Panda
12) Which team has beaten Juventus during penalties to win the sixth Italian Cup in Rome?
13) World Sickle Cell Day is observed every year on __________ to raise awareness about the red blood cell disorder.
A) June 13
B) June 16
C) June 17
D) June 19
14) Which of the following bank is now all set to completely digitise lending operations including home, agriculture, MSME, personal and auto loans?
C) Bank of Baroda
15) The RBI has proposed to increase the minimum Net Owned Fund size of HFCs from Rs. 10 crore to how many crores?
A) Rs 35 crores
B) Rs 30 crores
C) Rs 25 crores
D) Rs 20 crores
16) India has released its first-ever Climate Change Tracker. According to its assessment, India’s average temperature has increased by _________ degree celsius between 1901-2018.
17) Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan?
A) Sapar Isakov
B) Sooronbay Jeenbekov
C) Kubatbek Boronov
D) Temir Sariyev
18) Name the fifth state matter which has been seen by Scientists for the 1st Time In Space.
A) Bose-Huggins condensates
B) Huggins condensates
C) Dark matter
D) Bose-Einstein condensates
19) The agriculture department of which state is being renamed to be called the Agriculture Production & Farmers Welfare Department?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Jammu & Kashmir
20) BPR Vithal Baru who passed away at 93 in Hyderabad was former ______________.
- 22nd April 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 22nd April 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: April Month– Day 22
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: April Month– Day 21
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: April Month– Day 20
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: April Month– Day 19
24 total views, 6 views today