15th Jan also knows as Indian Army Day, Indian Army celebrating their 72nd Army Day. On 15th Jan 1949 KM Cariappa appoint as the Commander-in-Chief of Indian Army who is also the first Commander-in-Chief. So from that day, the Indian Army started celebrating 15th Jan as an Indian Army Day.
National Current Affairs Headlines
- IRCTC Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation started new train named as Humsafar Express from Madhupur, Jharkhand to Anand Vihar, New Delhi.
- Lt General Girish Kumar again appointed as the Surveyor General of India.
- MM Kutty secretory of petroleum and natural gas has recently launched “Saksham” which is a fuel conservation mega campaign. The motive behind this to aware people about the demand for petroleum and to show the idea of how to conserve the same as according to the report India will need approx double energy by 2040.
- According to the report of ASER ( Annual Status of Education Report ), they have seen a huge amount of difference in case of enrollment in govt school between girls and boys. The report shows that the number of girls is too high from boys in case of enrollment in govt school.
- As we have all know that recently we had most loved festival passed which is Makar Sankranti also known as Kites festival and for the same in Arunachal Pradesh ‘Parshuram Kund Mela’ started. In the Mela approx thousands of people came from across India to show theirs devotes and to take a holy dip in the Kund on the occasion of Makar Sankranti.
- Chapchar Kut festival which is celebrated on 6th March, Mizoram started to welcomes their festival.
- A few years back when the girls can’t even go outside alone but now India is seeing girl power by their eyes as Captain Tania Shergil becomes the 1st woman parade adjutant on Army Day Parade on January 15th which is celebrating for 72nd Army Day.
International Current Affairs Headlines
- Great news for Indian’s as SCO which is stands for Shanghai Cooperation Organisation has included India’s Statue of Unity of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel as the 8th Wonder in their list. There are 8 countries comes in SCO and those are – India, China, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
- India has spent almost Rs.3500 crores to built a 182mt tall statues of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel which are located near Sardar Sarovar Dam on the river Narmada in Kevadiya, Gujarat.
Economy Current Affairs Headlines
- National Real Estate Development Council launched an e-commerce website for marketing of residential area named as HousingForAll.com.
- Electric Motor vehicle (two-wheeler) launched by Bajaj and named as a famous scooter Chetak.
- Mr Ram Vilas Paswan who is Minister of Consumer Affairs said in a recent event that from 15th Jan 2021, only those gold will be available in the market which has a hologram of their purity like whether it is 14, 18 and 22-carat gold.
- RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has asked almost all type of Card proving business considering banks to provide an option to every user to switch on or off their credit/debit cards. RBI aims to reduce the fraud transitions by this.
- Michael Debabrata Patra who is recently appointed as a new Deputy Governor of RBI for three year period.
Sports Current Affairs Headlines
- In a three ODI series between Australia and India – Australia won the first match by 10 wickets. The match was played in Mumbai where Australia won the toss and elected to bowl first.
- India gave 255 runs target and loss all their wicket before 49th over. The chasing team Australia chase the score like a piece of cake and won the match by 10wickets. David Warner and Aaron Finch both completed their centuries in this match and help Australia to won.
Read Previous Articles
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams