13th September Current Affairs Quiz in Hindi: Video Discussion
Q1. As per Moody’s, the GDP growth rate of India for 2020-21 is projected at ________.
Q2. When is the United Nations Day for South-South Cooperation observed?
(a) 10 September
(b) 11 September
(c) 09 September
(d) 12 September
Q3. RBI has notified new guidelines for appointment of Chief Compliance Officer (CCO). What shall be the maximum age for being eligible for the post?
Q4. What is the rank of India in the Global Economic Freedom Index 2020?
Q5. The Aero India-21 is scheduled to be held in Bengaluru in February 2021. This event will be which edition of the biennial air show?
Q6. World First Aid Day 2020 is observed on which of these days?
(a) 11 September
(b) 10 September
(c) 28 September
(d) 12 September
Q7. United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) has appointed Bollywood Actor ______________ as its celebrity advocate for children’s rights campaign, ”For Every Child”.
(a) Hrithik Roshan
(b) Akshay Kumar
(c) Amitabh Bachchan
(d) Ayushmann Khurrana
Q8. Which of the following state recently launched India’s Biggest “Piggery Mission” with an outlay of Rs 209 Crores?
(a) Arunachal Pradesh
(c) Himachal Pradesh
Q9. Which country has topped the Global Economic Freedom Index 2020?
Q10. What is the estimated GDP growth for India in 2021-22 as per Moody’s?
- Daily Current Affairs Headlines in Hindi 24th and 25th Sep 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz for 24th and 25th Sep 2020 in Hindi and English
- Daily Current Affairs Headlines 24th and 25th Sep 2020
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month– Day 24
- Daily Current Affairs for 23rd Sep 2020 in English and Hindi
- Daily Current Affairs in Hindi: 23rd Sep 2020