1) International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression is observed every year on which date to raise about children who have suffered physical, mental and emotional abuse ?
A) May 31
B) June 3
C) June 1
D) June 4
2) Wes Unseld who passed away recently was a famous _____________.
A) Football player
B) Rugby player
C) Hockey player
D) Basketball player
3) Facebook is all set to acquire _________ percent stake in Jio Platforms via Jaadhu Holdings.
4) Name the Government scheme launched by the Central government to provide for jobs to returning Indians from abroad.
5) Chief Minister of Telangana has inaugurated which of the following reservoirs to provide for water flow to the surrounding districts of Medak, Siddipet, Sangareddy, Yadadri-Bhongir and Medchal Malkajgiri which did not have irrigation facilities till now?
A) Berijam Lake
B) Sholavaram aeri
C) Puzhal aeri
D) Kondapochamma Sagar
6) Who has taken over as the President of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) ?
A) Bret Taylor
B) Jess Crohn
C) Sanjiv Bajaj
D) Uday Kotak
7) Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of Twitter ?
A) Michael Montano
B) Patrick Pichette
C) Ned Segal
D) Omid Kordestani
8) Who has been appointed as the new Chairperson of BAFTA ?
A) Dinesh Sood
B) B Gakher
C) Krishnendu Majumdar
D) Pippa Hariis
9) Who has taken over as Chairman & Managing Director of the National Fertilizers Limited ?
A) SN Sharma
B) N S Verma
C) Parth Sarthi
D) VN Datt
10) Which country has collaborated with Nasa to support human missions to Moon, Mars and beyond ?
D) South Africa
11) Facebook has signed a deal with which music label to bolster the library of its music products across its flagship social networking platform and Instagram ?
A) Zee Music
12) The free internet project of which of the following state is all set to be commissioned in December ?
D) Tamil Nadu
13) The Central government has amended the Essential Commodities Act; Cereals for the Farmers to sell their produce outside the State. When was the act enacted ?
14) Which bank has launched a mobile app based facility to open current accounts for self-employed individuals and businesses digitally within a few hours ?
A) Axis Bank
15) Nitin Gadkari has announced the development of a new Greenfield expressway to which city and will be made completely signal free ?
A) Sultanpur Lodhi
16) Which Bank has partnered with TCIL for real time payments to truck drivers ?
17) The Government has launched a Electronics Manufacturing Scheme 2.0 with an outlay of ________ crore to promote production, not just for the domestic market but also for exports.
18) The Union Cabinet has approved an MoU with which country cooperation in the areas of environment ?
B) Sri Lanka
19) Who has been appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to the Independent State of Papua New Guinea ?
A) Narayan Kumar
B) PK Dhawan
C) Ajay Bisaria
D) Sushil Kumar Singhal
20) Which of the following company has been recognized as ‘IT Service Provider of the Year 2020’ by Everest Group ?
A) Tech Mahindra
D) UST Global
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: April Month– Day 18
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: April Month– Day 17
- 18 April 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: April Month– Day 16
- Current Affairs in English – 18 April 2021
- 16th and 17th April 2021 Current Affairs in English
15 total views, 2 views today